Cookie & Privacy Notice
We are Lilliput Driver Training at https://lilliputdrivingschool.co.uk
- Necessary Cookies – which are required for the functionality of the website; we cannot personally identify you through the use of these cookies
- Statistics Cookies (Google Analytics) – which automatically collects your IP address and website usage information when you visit lilliputdrivingschool.co.uk. This information helps us evaluate how visitors use our website on an aggregate basis, and understand what improvements we can make to it. We cannot personally identify you through the use of these cookies.
Some people may wish to control the cookies stored on their browser. This is easy to do. Most browsers offer three cookie filtering options: allow all cookies, allow third party cookies, or block all cookies – this article at www.proprivacy.com describes how to enable these restrictions on all major browsers on all major platforms. However, most websites rely heavily on cookies to provide basic functionality and by blocking all cookies, you may find that many websites will appear ‘broken’ so that either you can’t use them at all, or they will have reduced functionality.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information that you provide to us when visiting lilliputdrivingschool.co.uk, or using our services, and we will do our utmost to comply with all UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and Data Protection Act requirements.
- Where personal data is voluntarily provided through e-
mail or electronic contact forms, that data is used only for the purpose it was provided and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
- If you book a driver training course with us then we will collect personally identifiable information from you that will include, but may not be limited to, your name, address, email address and driving licence details. This data is kept secure; it will only be used for the purpose that you are providing it and will not be shared with any third party.
- We accept payment by BACS Transfer; at no time do we collect or store personal financial data such as a credit or debit card number.
- We do not keep a marketing database, so we will never send you marketing emails, and we certainly won’t send you any spam email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We employ safe protocols for website browsing, encrypted communication and transfer of Personal Data (such as HTTPS and SSL/TLS). In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
If at any time you would like to know what personally identifiable data has been collected about you, make any changes to any inaccurate data we hold, withdraw your consent to its use, ask us to delete all or any of your personal data, or exercise any other right under the UK GDPR, please just let us know:
If you are dissatisfied with our response to a request to exercise your Rights under the UK GDPR, you can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Water Lane, Wycliffe House
Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113
Our Cookie & Privacy Notice was last updated 23rd July 2021